This Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability is effective as
Legaldocx is not a lawyer, or a law firm and does not engage in the practice of law. Legaldocx cannot and does not provide legal advice or legal representation. All information, software and services provided on the site are for informational purposes and self-help only and are not intended to be a substitute for a lawyer or professional legal advice. Use of this site is subject to our Terms and conditions.
1. Notwithstanding, and in addition to any other provision, you agree that we will not be liable to you or any other person for any loss, damage, expense, or other amounts incurred, savings foregone, or hardship suffered, by any person, however, arising (including where the cause cannot be determined), or whether it arose directly or indirectly from any authorised or unauthorised use of, access to, reliance on, or any inability to use or access this Site, the documents, or as a consequence of such use, access, reliance, or inability to access, including, but not limited to any loss relating to one or more, or a combination, of the following:
- 1.1. A failure, or error in the operation, of all or any part of this Site, our computer systems, network resources, the template documents, or any other computer systems or network resources to which they may be connected or upon which they may rely, or the taking offline of any of those computer systems or network resources for any reason;
- 1.2. Any circumstances which produce or have the consequence of producing a degradation, fall-off, or complete severance of access to this Site or network resources or any other computer systems or network resources to which they may be connected by any person;
- 1.3. In relation to purchases or sales on this Site, that were not processed or accepted due to technical difficulties or for any reason whatsoever;
- 1.4. Whether we or another person could have foreseen such a loss or type of loss, or were negligent or reckless, whether or not the loss was suffered in connection with a business or commercial enterprise, including, but not limited to, any economic or consequential loss or damage, any and all damage to, or loss of, any equipment, property, data, or other information possessed by you or any other person, any loss of profits, and any losses relating to contracts, business, revenue, goodwill, or any anticipated savings;
- 1.5. Any personal losses or hardship, stress and anxiety, nervous shock, or other personal suffering or condition;
- 1.6. Any errors or omissions in any documentation or other literature provided by us, any errors or omissions in any data, on this Site, or any breach of contract or negligence on the part of us, our employees, agents or authorised representatives;
- 1.7. Any reliance on, the information and material contained on this Site about any goods and services or any other information or material whatsoever, or any information and material contained on, and the privacy of, websites linked to this Site;
- 1.8. Any conduct, act or omission, whether negligent, reckless, or otherwise, whether within any actual, ostensible, or apparent authority or not, at all on the part of our employees, agents, or authorised representatives.
- 1.9. For anything relating to the Legaldocx template document system
- 1.10. Any decision to hold an inquiry or not hold an inquiry into an alleged breach on the part of one of the users.
2. To the extent permitted by law, all terms, conditions and warranties or representations, or representation whether express, implied, statutory, common law or otherwise relating to the Services or anything in these terms and conditions, are excluded unless expressly included in this Agreement.